Ripoffs BL-1 Belt Loop Tool Holster, Tool Case, fits narrow 2AA flashlights with .75 inch barrel or needle nose pliers up to 7.25 inches long by 2 inches wide with jaws up to 1 inch wide. Other tools with similar measurements.
- Fits 2AA Flashlight barrels .75 inches wide and pliers and other tools with jaws up to 1 inch wide and handles up to 2 inches wide and 7.25 inches long.
- Manufactured exclusively in the USA by a veteran owned company.
- Our pouches are designed to give you years of service. We utilize extremely durable materials and double needle stitching, backed by 40 years of design and manufacturing experience
- Our holsters are constructed from 500 denier DuPont™ Cordura® Nylon, urethane coated for durable water repellency and easy cleaning.
- Each case is padded with closed cell foam to protect your phone, flashlight, or gear from impacts.
- This holster is also constructed from heavy weight polypropylene webbing for years of service.
- This holster carries a limited lifetime warranty. Repair or replacement at our discretion for ordinary wear and tear.
- Our belt loops constructed from heavyweight polypropylene webbing are 2.25 inches wide (57mm) to accommodate the widest belts, including duty belts.
- The holster closure employs hook and loop tested to 32,000 cycles.
- Many of our customers report 15 to 20 years of daily use for many of our pouches.