Ripoffs BL-70 Belt Loop five pocket Tool Holster/Tool Case, The first pocket with a security flap fits devices 1.5 inches in diameter by 4.75 inches long or 2 inches wide by .75 inches deep up to 5 inches tall. The second open pocket fits a flashlight of 1.125 diameter up to 6.5 inches long or a punch-down tool. The third open pocket fits a variety of small scissors up to 6 inches long with a handle up to 2.5 inches wide. There are also pockets for a stylus and a pen or other similar devices. This holster is used in many ways and often carries electrician’s scissors, punch-down tools, small meters, probes, flashlights, pens, pliers, crimpers and other tools with similar measurements. Has a fixed belt loop wide enough for 2.25 inch duty belts.
Price: $ 24.00 (regularly $24.95)
- One pocket with security flap fits 1.5 inches in diameter by 4.75 inches long or 2 inches wide by .75 inches deep up to 5 inches tall.
- A second pocket with no security flap fits a flashlight of 1.125 diameter up to 6.5 inches long or a punch-down tool.
- A third pocket with no security flap fits a variety of small scissors up to 6 inches long with a handle up to 2.5 inches wide.
- The fourth and fifth pockets fit a stylus, pen, or pencil.
- Manufactured exclusively in the USA by a veteran owned company.
- Our pouches are designed to give you years of service. We utilize extremely durable materials and double needle stitching, backed by 40 years of design and manufacturing experience
- Our holsters are constructed from 500 denier DuPont™ Cordura® Nylon, urethane coated for durable water repellency and easy cleaning.
- Each case is padded with closed cell foam to protect your phone, flashlight, or gear from impacts.
- This holster is also constructed from heavy weight polypropylene webbing for years of service.
- This holster carries a limited lifetime warranty. Repair or replacement at our discretion for ordinary wear and tear.
- Our belt loops constructed from heavyweight polypropylene webbing are 2.25 inches wide (57mm) to accommodate the widest belts, including duty belts.
- The holster closure employs hook and loop tested to 32,000 cycles.
- Many of our customers report 15 to 20 years of daily use for many of our pouches.
There are no reviews yet.