Ripoffs BL-47FL Belt Loop three pocket Tool Holster/Tool Case, fits a multitool measuring 4 inches by 1.5 inches by .75 inches in one pocket with a security flap, a second slash pocket measuring 1.75 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall, holding scissors with handles up to 3 inches wide and another open pocket measuring 2.75 inches wide by 6.75 inches tall holding a punch down tool or similar sized items. Other tools with similar measurements including pliers, wire cutters, crimping tools. Plus, a flashlight loop for .75” barrel flashlight with a wider head. Has a fixed belt loop wide enough for 2.25 inch duty belts.
- Front pocket with security flap for a multitool measuring 4 inches by 1.5 inches by .75 inches.
- Slash pocket measuring 1.75 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall, holding scissors with handles up to 3 inches wide.
- Another open pocket measuring 2.75 inches wide by 6.75 inches tall holding a punch down tool or similar sized items.
- Has a Flashlight loop that fits a Mini Maglite 2AA or others with .75 inch barrel and a wider head.
- Manufactured exclusively in the USA by a veteran owned company.
- Our pouches are designed to give you years of service. We utilize extremely durable materials and double needle stitching, backed by 40 years of design and manufacturing experience
- Our holsters are constructed from 500 denier DuPont™ Cordura® Nylon, urethane coated for durable water repellency and easy cleaning.
- Each case is padded with closed cell foam to protect your phone, flashlight, or gear from impacts.
- This holster is also constructed from heavy weight polypropylene webbing for years of service.
- This holster carries a limited lifetime warranty. Repair or replacement at our discretion for ordinary wear and tear.
- Our belt loops constructed from heavyweight polypropylene webbing are 2.25 inches wide (57mm) to accommodate the widest belts, including duty belts.
- The holster closure employs hook and loop tested to 32,000 cycles.
- Many of our customers report 15 to 20 years of daily use for many of our pouches.