Ripoffs CO-71 EMT/First Responder Emergency Supplies and Drug Overdose Holster measures 3.625″ by 3″ by 1.5″ and holds Narcan nasal injector, mask, & gloves or clotting gauze. Has a security flap. Uses Ripoffs’ Proprietary Spring Steel Clip.
Price: $ 24.00 (regularly $24.95)
- The single pocket with security flap fits 625″ by 3″ by 1.5″ inches.
- Manufactured exclusively in the USA by a veteran owned company.
- Our pouches are designed to give you years of service. We utilize extremely durable materials and heavy nylon stitching, backed by 40 years of design and manufacturing experience
- This holster is constructed from heavy weight polypropylene webbing for years of service.
- This holster carries a limited lifetime warranty. Repair or replacement at our discretion for ordinary wear and tear.
- Our proprietary clips are constructed from spring steel, powder coated to inhibit rust. They lock onto your belt and will not break or slip off when jarred.
- The holster has a closure employing hook and loop tested to 32,000 cycles.
- Many of our customers report 15 to 20 years of daily use for many of our pouches.
- Our proprietary spring steel clips are guaranteed for life!