Ripoffs BL-71 EMT/First Responder Emergency Supplies and Drug Overdose Holster measures 3.625″ by 3″ by 1.5″ and holds Narcan nasal injector, mask, & gloves or clotting gauze. Has a security flap. Has a fixed belt loop wide enough for 2.25 inch duty belts.
- The single pocket with security flap fits 625″ by 3″ by 1.5″ inches.
- Manufactured exclusively in the USA by a veteran owned company.
- Our pouches are designed to give you years of service. We utilize extremely durable materials and double needle stitching, backed by 40 years of design and manufacturing experience
- Our holsters are constructed from 500 denier DuPont™ Cordura® Nylon, urethane coated for durable water repellency and easy cleaning.
- Each case is padded with closed cell foam to protect your phone, pager, flashlight, gear from impacts.
- This holster carries a limited lifetime warranty.Repair or replacement at our discretion for ordinary wear and tear.
- Our belt loops constructed from heavyweightpolypropylene webbing are 2.25 inches wide (57mm) to accommodate the widest belts, including duty belts.
- The holster has a closure employing hook and loop tested to 32,000 cycles.
- Many of our customers report 15 to 20 years of daily use for many of our pouches.